RECENT POSTS of UPDATE-21, SORTED BY DATE
“What a difference a day makes...” On 15 November, UPDATE-19-BERLIN took place once again at Titanic Hotel in Berlin. We’d like to share a few numbers & impressions from the biggest art producer salon in Europe with you. In 2019, more than 70 agencies were represented with booths – mainly from Germany, Zurich, London, Cape Town, Stockholm, New York, Los Angeles, Warsaw, Vienna, Paris, Lisbon, and Oslo.
UPDATE 2019 in a nutshell:
- FILM/ANIMATION/VR/CGI along with classic photographer representation were among the popular topics.
- South Africa was the main international focus in 2019, followed by London.
- The VIEWINGS took place for the second year and, with top-notch support from Wieden+Kennedy, Tommy Hilfiger and KEKO, were once again in popular demand throughout.
- The UPDATE LIBRARY showcased almost 20 handpicked photographers, whose work can now be seen online at gosee.de/library.
- To give you an idea, here’s a selection of accredited advertising agencies: Publicis Paris, KEKO,...